27.12.11

Memories, Dreams, Reflections

Ho-Ho-hurry-hoo-woof!
I know. I'm drooly late.
But better late than never, Ashley.
But better never woofy late!
So what else is new?

ME
Ho-ho-ho!
I've been good, nice, busy and wise.
I'm also super . . . super late! Aroooo!

I LOVE YOU
Oh, I love my Popsy!
My father will turn a woofy 12 on January 15!
That means 84 in hooman age.
And in March I will turn 10yo or 70 in human age.
Yesh, we are senior dogs in heaven!
And we love it!

A DAY IN MY LIFE
This weekend a young couple came
wandering around our house Heaven
looking for a home to give birth to their child
and we let them in and in turn
They let us into Their hearts!

I WAS INSPIRED
And this is what Christmas means to us.
The birth of Christ in our lives
and the joy of sharing and living in joy
and opening our doors and our hearts
to the homeless, the hungry,
the fearful and lonely!

ALL SMILES
. . . and this is what we get in return!
It does not take much to make others happy
and share our joys with each other . . .

WINTER WONDERwoofy
We do not have winter
but this snowy white stray cat
whom Keeper call Petrocelli
and fed regularly on the roof
attacked us this weekend
and bit Popsy Sumo's ears!
Keeper was distraught.
It felt like winter . . . cold and scary . . .

DON'T EVER CHANGE
And that's TheOtherKeeper Luchie
who applied the magic ointment on Popsy's ears
which made the wounds heal fast!
Luchie can do some tricks that Keeper can't do
like apply medicines, clean ears and give spa treats to us!

HOME
Heaven is the name of our house.
So that means I live in Heaven!

MY FAVORITE!
My Keeper.
She keeps house for us
feeds us, gives us bath, nags us,
hugs us and gives excellent massages.
When I call she runs immediately!

JUST BECAUSE . . . SO THERE
Keeper may run the show in Heaven
but I RULE!

BIRTHDAY
And Keeper kept reminding me
that I am turning 10 soon!

I MISS YOU
I truly miss my late brother Bogart!
I am the sun to his moon . . .

DRESS UP
My superS attire!

FRIENDS
And these are some of the cards that we got!
And we thank you Viola and Pusa from Oslo.
From Australia: Luna, Daisy, Kendra, Bella,
Benson & Ping, Angels Opy and Charlie, Brooke and Greg.
And from the USA: Winston and Shawn, Bobo and Meja, GJ, Carol, Barrie,
Indiana, Shingo, Molly, The Dachsies with Moxie, Tucker, Daisy Heidi and Leo,
Bogart and Lulu, Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie, Bolo, River the Beagle, Oskar, Gypsyju,
Wyatt and Stanzie, Sugar the Golden Retriever, Finn, Fiona, Abby, Gary&Elizabeth,
the BarkingOutLoud pack Crikit, Ginger and Angel Sparky,
Cherry and the WildCats: Yoko,Chica,Sweetpea,Ivy,Minnie,Joey,Darby,Georgie,
Mamacita,Rosa,Woody,Tabitha,Al,Lily,Sam,Norm,Snowball,Smidge,TwoSpot,Only
The Musketeers from Singapore, Lorenza from Mexico,
the Piappies and the Greenwoods team from Philippines,
Ronnii, Uji, Izzy, Molly, Taffy, Monty, Winnie,
Ludo, Molly, Faline and Dee from UK
Happy and LS from Malaysia,
Lisa and Kitty, Ashley & KittyPaw,
EJ and her Cats and Chair,
Maia, Grace O, Denise G, Jacquie L, Kat S, Neal M,
Nadege, Jeanne S, Genie, Tamar, Serline . . .
and if I forgot to mention you
please forgive this senior dawg
but I (and all of us in Heaven)
LOVE YOU ALL DROOLY!!!

HOLIDAYS
and from us to ALL of you!

HOPES AND DREAMS
. . . and I wish you all good health
happy times with your family,
security and contentment
and lotsa drooly hugs from your loved ones
especially from this Superdog!
And may 2012 bring you more cheers and wonderful drooly life!

9 comments:

  1. And to you as well!!! Merry Christmas and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweepy, you have been such a bright spot for me this year, and for that I thank you truly.

    I wish you a beautiful New Year Dear Boy!

    lisa. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scratch scratch on the Heaven's door.... ^^) It's me Pusa! Oh.. me and my keeper have just seen all the pictures of you and Sumo and Bogart (I'm sure you miss him a lot!) and Lui the Keeper! So much good and beautiful and scratching fun to see Sweepy woof!! ^^) And guess if my keeper was surprised when she saw *me* on your picture!! ^^D I'm so proud of you, putting me there, thanks a lot Sweepy! Drooly kisses on your nose from Pusa! :) Viola says hello to you and Lui! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post, so full of JOY! Happy New Year!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweepy,
    Happy New Year from Lola, Daisy Mae and Elmo!!

    Your Pal,

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sweepy,
    Buttons and family wishing you a Happy New Year!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work Sweepy - I hope you have an even better 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol the dogs with the beards.. haha.. Happy New Year to you too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Those are cute photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead And Bark Away!