22.4.12

Hot Hot April!

 Yes it is so scorching HOT
so before I melt from the heat
let me get right down to Ashley's



YELLOW
This is my Ninoy shirt.
Keeper borrows it from time to time ;-o

SOMETHING THAT MAKES ME BARK
. . . ok, make that smile.
Whenever I see TheOtherKeeper Luchie
she makes me woofy smile because:
1. She talks to herself.
2. She talks to me.
3. She can't hear well.
So when I woofy bark at her
she does not bark back!

SPLASH
Ooopsy!
An accident really.
I hope the hooman won't notice.

IN THE SUN
I greet the sun as it rises!
I do that because by the time it is high up
nobody can greet her at all!

ANCIENT
This rocking chair is so ancient
that my late Popsy told me it was here
even before my old late Mumsy came!
And my Mumsy was here since 1991!
And I was born in 2002 and now I am 10!
And 10 dog years is equal to 70 in human years!
Ohmadog! This chair is indeed antique!

And that ends my hunt this week.

Now I can remove my shirt and go naked . . .
I go shirtless and collarless on most days.
And every hour somebody would wipe me with wet towels.
If Keeper is home she calls out to me
just to check if I am still breathing!

Why don't you order rain this week, Keeper?

Yes, my hooman does that.
Maybe she is too sick to notice.
This week Keeper had fever
and if I don't watch over her
she might burn herself!

So I gotta go
and watch ma hooman
and watch myself
and watch all of Heaven.

And before I furget:
Happy Earth day!
Our Earth is sick and not happy
but I wish that you will be happy
and do something to make the earth well.

Have a safe and happy week!

23 comments:

  1. Happy Earth Day to you! I love your yellow shirt, and make sure to keep cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I just came across your blog! My name is Stewey!
    Happy Earth Day!
    Stewey

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great - absolutely spot on for each word. Great capture of 'splash'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sweepy!
    Hope Keeper is soon well. I know you do a good job watching over her.
    You are a very handsome boy in that yellow shirt! I bet it looks good on Keeper, too. Our hottest time of the year is usually July - dry and hot.
    Hope you have a really good week.
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sweepy Sweeps-Love that shirt, but love you better naked! My fave shot of you (not that they're all not fantastic) is you "in the sun" in the morning. Please take good care of Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking sharp in that shirt!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking handsome as ever Sweetheart!
    Got a deal for you...
    You send me some of that heat, and I'll send you some of the snow we are supposed to get on Tuesday!! :-)
    You have a wonderful week ahead, and try to stay cool!
    Sending you big hugs!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hound is a great model for these pics! Happy Earth day to you, too! We are finally getting some much needed rain here in the northeast. Hope it heads your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Earth Day, Sweepy!
    You look soooo handsome with your yellow shirt!
    My mom talks to herself too... all the time!
    I hope Keeper is doing well now!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the Keeper is feeling better soon.

    Happy Earth Day! And many more☺.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your Keeper is feeling better soon.

    Happy Earth Day and many, many more☺.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You looks so much peculier with t-shirt.Without that you looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sweepy, the weather is getting hotter and I don't really feel like going out anymore. I need to go and buy some coconuts later. Hope your keeper is feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweepy
    I hope you gets wain to cool yoo and yoow Keepew to not have fevews. I will cwoss my paws
    I am also twying my best to twy to coowe ouw mothew eawf
    Smoochie kisses
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear Sweepy! :)
    We are so glad to read about you and watch your photos! Sorry we came too late to the Earth Day, but we hope the day was fine! :)
    Lovely photos! and we are glad you greet the sun as it rises..
    You should have some of the cold nights we are having here.. fresh and cold..

    Take care, kisses from
    Pusa ^^) and Viola :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy weekend sweepy dear!

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love your photos and your perspective on the world at large, Sweepy! Hope your keeper feels better soon. Give a hug and smoochie kisses, from Wyatt and Stanzie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello sweepy! i wonder where you've been on Labor Day. hmmmnnnn...waiting for your drooly post:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You looks so.......inocent and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. where you now sweepy? i hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. just checkin on sweepy...

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead And Bark Away!