14.12.09

You Got Mail!

The Postman started delivering our holiday cards this week!
I was so woofy excited that I started tearing the envelopes
and wondering who are the early birds, er doggies, this year?
There are roughly 20 cards
the last time I looked
but Keeper has yet to open everything
and acknowledge each and everyone!
So before she does, thank you my furries & friends!
I will summarize all cards received soon!

We're sending all our cards this week.
We got late because Keeper has to wait for my story.
As you know, I love doing stories.
And I love attaching my stories to my cards.
Anyway, my story got delayed
because there were some protest
from my storybook characters.

Some wanted lead parts.
Some wanted bit parts.
Some wanted bitey parts.
Some wanted to bite parts.
Some wanted to just be on it.
Yeah, I decided NOT to include
e.v.e.r.y.w.h.a.t.e.v.e.r

Of course, I got bribed
with all sorts of things . . .
. . . but it won't work.

Nope, I don't want chicken meal, Frogsky!
No watermelon too, Frogsky de 2nd.
I don't want coffee, Catsky!
Ok guys, enough with all these!

I AM NOT GOING TO INCLUDE EVERY1!
Most especially those who eat and order all hours . . .
. . . while I work my butt off with my story!


Oh, you can protest to Keeper all you want
but that's it! I'm Done with my story.
Oh, sign and seal our cards, Keeper!
And bring them all to the PostOffice, pronto!


It's been a busy week for me
directing our photo shoot
and designing our cards
and making a Christmas story too
. . . that I felt wiped out by weekend.


My big bro Bogart looked wiped out too!
I wonder why
since the bloke did not do ANYTHING
except to sniff all the food
being delivered, stashed inside bags,
and brought into Heaven!


Popsy Sumo looked tired too.
Well, Popsy look sleepy most times.
Well, old dogs get sleepy most times.
Popsy hates the noise
and all the goings on
so he pretends to be asleep.


Meanwhile, I created my own lantern
to show I VoteEarth against global warming.
Keeper's kid students sent their own lanterns
to Copenhagen for the UN Climate Change Conference
that is being held until December 18.


All our lanterns carry our wishes . . .
. . . to have more plants to provide oxygen.
Plant trees, people!

Plant green ideas too!

I wish people will use less fuel
lessen unnecessary use of electricity,
cars, mobile phones (stop moronic gaming people!),
and enjoy simple but fun activities
like writing, drawing, reading,
bonding with your loved ones
especially your animal friends
but go slow with them elephants!

. . . and more importantly,
spend your time wisely,
meaningfully,
lovingly,
and make the coming Holidays special
by saving our Earth,
saving your drool,
cherish your friends,
and until then,
wait for our cards
because by the light of the moon

. . . you got mail too
from meeee!!!
And that . . .
is my final answer.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Sweepy!
    I hope you already got my card!
    I can't wait to read your story!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Sweepy,

    Nice to meet you! We hope we can be friends and follow each other's adventures and share stories. Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

    Do visit our world soon.

    -Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Scrappy & Bullet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh good stuff. I see you got our card.
    Have a great Christmas.

    Noah Willow Tess Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweepy,

    Thank you for the pawsome holiday card! We’re having lots of fun getting to know other DWB members.

    Happy holidays!

    Love and lots of licks,
    Stella and Leader Dog Willow

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead And Bark Away!