21.11.11

Oh, the Weather Outside is Woofy!

. . . and the dog is inside a-drooly . . .

but whatever you want to woof
let it snow, let it show let it glow . . .

And without further a-woofy singing
here's my Me Me meme:


MAINLY ONE COLOR
And mine is drooly gold.
At times it is dusty gold.
Most of the time it is dry gold.
Today, the gold is a-sleepin', Ashley!

REFLECTION
Heaven is reflected in my woofy eyes . . .

WRITING
My writing paws are a restin' . . .

WATER
. . . but Keeper's hand is a-checkin
the water warmed by the sun
purrfect to wipe drooly dogs
on a hot-windy day!

AROUND THE HOUSE
. . . and when all is wiped and cleaned
ya get a woofy hug!

And here's MACRO ME
for all ma drooly fans
at Lisa's CreativeXchang:

Ma Drooly Eyes
. . . the better to see ya . . .

Ma Drooly Nose
. . . the better to sniff ya even in sleep!

Ma Drooly Whiskers
. . . the better to sense anything woofy!

Ma Drool Teefies
. . . the better to bite, er . . .
the better to give ya a toothy smiley!

Ma Drooly Paw
. . . the better to shake yer hand and . . .

. . . ma bushy tails
the better to shoo mosquitoes!

And now if you'll excuse me . . .
. . . I'm off to sweep
all the dust and noise
so I can sleep!


And to end
here is my woofy face:
. . . to let you know
I am done with my holiday cards
and it is now in Keeper's desk
ready to mail!

Watchit!

10 comments:

  1. How darling are these pictures. Lui I will be watching my mailbox, and will look forward to seeing sweepy's design. Love his photos!!! Have a wonderful day! Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart you are!!
    Those eyes and that little nose are just precious!
    I am glad you are getting all ready for the holidays. I am sure Santa will be VERY good to you!

    Thank you so much for sharing at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a beautiful week ahead!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the most precious posts I have seen in a long time. As an animal lover, this series and your accompanying words have put a huge grin on my face. You tell a wonderful story. Awesome captures and perfect words. Love the purple rocker and doggie...it is took cute. genie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great series got to love your dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sweepy! I didn't know you were such a colorful fellow! :)
    I know Lui couldn't share her dessert with you (not good for dogs), but it looked delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miiiiaaaaaau! I like so much the drooly pictures of you Sweepy!! =^o^= I love them so much! And here it's the same grey weather, rain and not so much warm either.. I would like to sleep besides you, where you are in picture # 4, so sweet! (Did you ever dream about me?) ^^

    A nice violet chair! And it's nearly your hear has become a little violet? Nearly same name as my Keeper, by the way.. hahamiaaau!

    You bark and I scratch, let's stay friends! ^^
    Drooly kisses from Pusa! ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweepy so nice to meet you and your drooly self! Hope you are having a great week!!
    Smooches from pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my bloggie! Love the scavenger hunt photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sweepy! Thanks for visiting our blog.

    You sure are a handsome fellow!!! - Meja

    Bobo and Meja

    ReplyDelete

Go Ahead And Bark Away!